Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy You Near

I used to be such a faithful blogger. What went wrong?!
But I'll try again.

I'm sitting in bed looking out at the snow. Isn't it amazing. Everywhere is so white.
I love putting footprints in snow. Maybe it's my desire to wreck stuff, or maybe I am actually 7!!!!

Well hasn't 2009 been a funny old year with the recession and all that jazz...

I had to go down to part time work, which I secretly love!!! I can devote more time to studying and othe stuff... yeay!

And we had to sell a car... oooohhhh dear -- where's Del-boy when you really need him!? It was such a pain.

We were selling it cos of lack of money and no one was buying it cos of lack of money... If there was more money about it would probably have sold quicker but then we wouldn't have needed to sell it. Oh the ironing of it all!!

AND I graduated!!! So exciting. That degree means so much to me. It's the one thing I give my self permission to be totally proud of. (I'm proud about lots of things but feel bad about them)

2010 will bring a few interesting things too...
I'm having my first cornea transplant in March
Me and Rich are back to Wales for the month of June to do a placement with our old church
And we'll be 10 years married in August.

And that's just some of the stuff I know about. So there'll be no excuse not to be blogging.

Be back soon x

2 comments:

  1. What a year 2009 was! Let's pray that we will know that God is with us throughout 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amo
    Great to see you back in the Bloggin' Groove (Gloove, if you will)!
    Justo

    ReplyDelete