Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cadbury's now owned by Mac'n'Cheese brigade!!!

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0119/breaking13.html

What a sad day. After months of fending off a hostile takeover, Cadbury have finally bowed to Kraft's offer.

Now I'm feeling very delicate and fragile at the moment (another story) but the one of the things gives me comfort is chocolate. In fact I do believe it is an addcitive substance. I'd love to walk up to a drug addict and say, "HEROIN??? come on!! have you never dipped a bar of fruit and nut into your tea and sucked the melting chocolate off while keeping a finger free to catch the bit rolling down your chin?????? Now that's a high!!"

But some one told me that not to do that. Not advisable... apparently!

Kraft make soups, freeze dried mac'n'cheese and all sorts of other highly processed instant stuff. Yum... not! And I know Iriah jobs are important and blah blah blah but WHAT IF THEY CHANGE THE RECIPE!!!! Now that WOULD BE a serious national disaster.

As life progresses I realise more and more that it is true... God really IS the only one I can rely on. I'm struggling with some disappointments at the moment. And even the faithful chocolate could end up being a pierce'n'ding product -- although I'm not sure quite how that would work; but you get my point.

There was an attempt at a hostile take over of God. More than 1 actually. But he fends them off -- every time. And thank God that his recipe won't change!

Right let's make some tea.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you - I live off of cadbury choccy an it would be a national disaster to change the recipe!

    ReplyDelete